Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: June 11, 2017
Job ID: 2616
Employment Type: Permanent
My client, a leading Real Estate firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
The ideal candidate should have around 6 years of experience within marketing where 3 of them should have been within real estate.
- Managing all marketing for the company
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new launches.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.