Senior Engineer, IT Support
- Bachelors in IT Engineer or a related subject.
- 6 - 7 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain, monitor and support the server infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
- Responsible for solutions integration with other application and platforms based on requirement.
- Responsible for developing scripted solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring database performance to ensure its peak and recommend changes when necessary.
- Design and implement backup & disaster recovery plans for infrastructure solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Ensure application updating and service pack deployment is implemented.
- Responsible for enterprise software licensing.
- Responsible for handling the access control of CCTV.
- Coordinate and correspond with all necessary parties as per the requirement.
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- Provide all necessary progress reports on a regular and as required basis.
- All other job related duties, as assigned.