Marketing Manager (Six Month Contract)
Our client is a top tier global exhibition & conference organiser with their Middle Eastern head quarters based in the UAE. They are now seeking a Marketing Manager to join one of their global exhibition portfolio's.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns. They will be expected to work independently, demonstrate a very good understanding of campaign management the full cycle of executing marketing operations.
- Develop a well thought out marketing campaign for exhibitor, speaker, delegate and visitor acquisition.
- Carefully manage spend on the allocated budget, ensure costs are controlled and due process is followed.
- Implement as part of the marketing campaign a smart digital strategy to generate leads, create brand awareness and drive visitor registrations.
- Work with the digital team to create and maintain a user friendly website and ensure all company wide data protection policies are adhered to.
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years in event marketing
- Excellent knowledge of digital & email marketing
This role is a six month contract. Only shortlisted candidates
Apply for this job