Arabic HR and General Affairs Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: February 07, 2018
Job ID: 3031
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a global consumer electronics company and they are looking for an Arabic speaking HR and General Affairs Manager to join their team in Dubai.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Handling all JAFZA admin related issues.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state as well as JAFZA requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Educate human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Arabic speaker
- JAFZA experience
- Team management of at least 3 years (will be managing a team of 2)
- Knowledge in payroll calculation using Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 8-10 years of HR experience
Salary: 20-25k plus family benefits
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***