Sr. HR Planning and Development Specialist
The Sr. HR Planning & Development Specialist shall be able to oversee the implementation of necessary organizational design policies and processes for the company and thereby ensure in building a strong employment brand internally.
This role will primarily focus on driving the HR Planning function through continued practice and implementation of industry best practices on areas such as compensation & benefits, job analysis, Organization Development, Performance Management, Talent Development and various HR Metrics which is in line with the company vision.
The below are a highlights of the details:
- Compensation & Benefits Structure set-up
- Work with Hay/related compensation methodologies
- Policy & Compensation Management, benchmarking, external/internal equity, job analysis etc.
- In Charge of policies like comp & ben, succession planning, performance management, merit increase, promotions, adjustments, organization development, employee benefits policies, expense policies and various policies related to compensation.
- Various retention plans like long & short term incentive plans, discretionary bonus programs, leadership incentive plans etc.
- HR Budgets & related budgets where finance is involved
- Graduate/Post Graduate level in Business Administration specialized in Human Resources.
- A certification in HR or CIPD/CHRM will be a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of Experience, Min 5 years in a senior role or in a succession of assignments in various disciplines.
- Should have worked extensively in compensation & benefits field with expertise in preparing comp budgets, coordinating C&B activities, designing compensation policies, analyzing and understanding various compensation schemes, worked extensively in analyzing internal equity with external market with the help of surveys and other methodologies.
- Excellent Communication skills in English.
- Computer Proficiency
Salary: 25-28k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***