Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: April 11, 2018
Job ID: 3145
Employment Type: Permanent
My client is a boutique real estate company based in Dubai and they are looking for a marketing manager to join their growing team.
The candidate must have experience in real estate for at least 3 years and also have experience working in the UAE. The person should be able to work independently and in a team.
Duties of the Marketing Manager
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s.
- Working with the CEO on approaches to building business.
- Mastering sales techniques and giving advice.
- Update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside brokers.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.