Group Infrastructure Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: May 13, 2018
Job ID: 3206
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client, one of the regions leading Retailers and also a subsidiary of one of the most notorious Groups in the UAE, is looking for a IT Infrastructure manager who will be responsible for all the company's IT systems, including hardware, software and security systems.
- Oversee the Group’s infrastructure services and distributed network across multiple offices.
- Maintain strict access control and security for all Networks at all times and ensuring effective back up procedures and policies
- Ensure that the integrity of the network is not compromised from outside sources (eg. Viruses), by putting processes in place and monitoring these
- Oversee the distribution and deployment all new and upgraded applications and infrastructure across the networks as and when required
- Vendor Selection & Management , Contract negotiations - Manage the selection of and oversee implementation by outsourced service providers and vendors as appropriate
- Maintain relationships with technical teams, IT, and business partners. Communicates on major service outages/escalations.
- Lead the strategic planning and technical oversight of the IT infrastructure
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
Salary: AED 28,000 plus excellent benefits