Rewards Consultant (Data)
• Leads and /or supports compensation data related projects and surveys
• Analyze data and/or information and draw conclusions for seniors to review.
• Research internal and external sources to solicit information, data, trends, etc.
• Participate in meetings with clients to collect data/information and attend presentations.
• Supports the clients with their compensation data submissions and follows up on outstanding data
• Support the sales efforts of practice and commercial colleagues in the team
• Consulting Skills: Forms insights based on client needs, own expertise, and the company's capabilities; shares even if they differ from clients’ point of view.
• Selling Skills: Contributes to proposals and bid processes for clients and prospects.
• Client Service: Prepares for client work by familiarizing oneself with the company knowledge and experience relevant to the type of client and/or problem.
• Adaptability & Flexibility: Adapts behavior to reflect the communication style of others to foster better relationships and teamwork.
• Cross-cultural Competence and Collaboration: Works effectively with others of diverse backgrounds, perspectives and styles; ensures client interests are kept first.
• Capability: Understands and implements best practices to meet client needs; shares innovations with others.
• Quality Management: Controls the quality of deliverables; assesses results against established criteria.
• Project Management: Plans, organizes and coordinates workload to ensure success; reprioritizes as necessary.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Human Resource from a renowned university
• Two to three years of relevant experience in consulting in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Compensation and Benefits)
• Prior experience advising boards on executive compensation issues (including equity long-term incentive plans), or experience working on large HR Transformation projects will be an added advantage
• Excellent business writing and communication skills – especially report writing
• Effective facilitation skills – able to facilitate workshop / training sessions effectively
• Strong analytical and organizational skills