Company Secretary / EA / Paralegal
• Co-ordinate with Directors’ offices to arrange Board Meetings every 3 months or whenever required by the MD or Management.
• Co-ordinate with various offices to arrange for Board Meetings for all business segments and international business
• making sure Agendas and presentations are coordinated well in advance with the management of each business. Keep proper records of all the documents sent in this regard.
• Preparation and processing of all documents requested from MD for domestic and international operations and business segments.
• Liaising with all Governmental authorities including without limitation Ministry of Economy & Planning. Liaise with PR Agency and Marketing to publish the notice in relevant newspapers if any.
• Proper filing and safekeeping of records of all correspondence with Board of Directors and all company’s departments
• Day-to-day management of the Company Secretary Department, incoming and outgoing correspondence with third parties and with Department heads.
• Keeping original files for Trade Licenses, Commercial Register, Memorandum and any amendments thereto, bank certificates, Auditors’ certificates, etc….
• keep proper records and files for MD office
• Arrange for notarization and legalization of corporate documents and powers of attorneys, required by the MD.
• Checking required documentation, explaining to the PRO and Government Authorities, Embassies and Consulates, get cash from cash counter, following up the PRO to finalize this process, sending the completed documents to the concerned person and following it up to make sure that any requested changes have been implemented
• Day-to-day management of administrative tasks at MD Office, incoming and outgoing correspondence with employees and third parties
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelors Degree preferably BBA or Law degree from recognized University
• 5 years of experience in similar role.
• Experience in establishing and managing effective filing systems. There is a substantial quantity of important documents pertaining to an organization that need accurate and careful management.
• Handling government relations work (Ministry of Economy, Department of Economic Development, Securities, Commodities Authority, Ministry of Justice, Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassies and Consulates) through company’s PRs.
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Excellent typing and word processing skills.
• Excellent communication skills. This will involve communication with the offices of the board of directors, government officials and senior management.
• Typing skills analytical thinking / reasoning
• Quantitative / numeric focus for report generations and analysis work
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, PPT and all other Microsoft office tools.
• Minimum 5 years of post-qualified experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and drafting skills.
• A sound understanding of commercial transactions.