Senior/Marketing Manager (Mall experience)
Day-to-day responsibility for all marketing communications for the mall, to both the consumers and the retailers.
The position requires a Marketing Manager to work in a shopping centre marketing industry. An understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotion, community relations, public relations and sponsorship would be advantageous. To assist with the brand guardianship of the mall and related sub-brands
The position is responsible for launching and continuous implementation of the shopping mall, mall events plan and budget.
- Co-ordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums
- Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to centre management – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
- Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required
- Assess the effectiveness of the mall website and implement content improvements and new features to meet on-line objectives.
- Manage and develop the e-newsletters from the website as required
- Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
- Day to day responsibility for all consumer PR, liaison with PR agency, head office PR and Corporate Comms team as well as other stakeholders
- Work effectively with internal departments (esp. leasing, specialty leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the business units – new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
- Assist in preparing the annual Marketing Plan, and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement ATL and BTL marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve sales targets, from creative brief through to analysis and recommendations.
- Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget
- ROI analysis required on each promotion and fed back to business
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of retail marketing in particular the drivers of shopping
- Prior experience in Malls is a MUST
- Budget Management
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills – team approach
- Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in pressure environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Ideally native English speakers preferred
- UK experience is preferred
Salary: 35-40k - Open to relocate candidates
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***