Senior Operations Executive
Our client, a leading B2B event organiser in the region have a vacancy for an Senior Operations Executive
The Operations Exec will have responsibility for all on site related activity and infrastructures ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, achievement of deadlines, compliance with Health & Safety and full budget control.
The ideal candidate should come from an exhibition organiser or live event background with experience in ensuring operational procedures are adhered to al all times with experience in large regional B2B events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Production and implementation of project plan for the event.
- A minimum of 2yrs experience in a similar role with a leading exhibition organiser
- Full operational management of all B2B events
- Writing of all RFPs and supporting tender documentation.
- Management of all tender submissions including technical and commercial evaluations in line with company anti-bribery policy.
- Liaison with corporate legal team over supplier contracts.
- Management of contractors on individual projects ensuring service levels and standards are adhered to.
- Plan, manage and control the operational budget on individual projects.
- Management of DTCM processes for the event – this to include applying for necessary licences, compliance with regulations and post event reconciliation.
- In conjunction with Event Managers submit timely and accurate monthly rolling forecasts for each event
- This role will require regular regional travel. Native Arabic speakers would be preferred but not essential
** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES W
Apply for this job