Head of HR
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: April 15, 2019
Job ID: 3908
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a global experiential marketing service provider and they are looking for a Head of HR to join their growing team in Dubai.
- In consultation with the Finance and Administration Director, prepare and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the Organization.
- Manage the implementation of HR systems and develop where necessary.
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies.
- Identify, design and implement strategic HR projects, as and when required.
- Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees across the organization.
- Provide support to managers in the recruitment of all staff.
- Participate in the selection of staff, as appropriate.
- Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, leave management, performance management etc.)
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the Finance and Administration Director.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the Organization’s policies, best practice and Labour Laws.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively by imparting periodical training programs & refreshers.
- Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Ensure that staff are informed and updated on key business and organizational issues.
- Review and manage new starter and leaver processes, including conducting exit interviews for all staff.
- Ensure that all activities are done within the business are environmentally friend and sustainable materials are being used in accordance to the various certifications.
- In consultation with line managers, follow up individual development needs and source external training provision as and when required, monitoring training costs against budget.
- Administer the evaluation of all learning and development activities.
- Make recommendations on cost-effective training programs.
- Maintain training records for all staff and assist with any training initiatives, as required.
- Gather and analyze market data to measure the competitiveness of the Organization’s compensation and benefits package, and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Assist with the annual salary review process, as and when required.
- Degree in HR or Business Administration
- Stakeholder Management
- Management skills
- Business acumen
- Conflict Management
- Work Standards
- Cultural Competence
- Excel, PowerPoint & MS Office (mandatory)
- HR Systems
- Experiential Marketing Agencies
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
Preferably native English speakers
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***