Customer Happiness Supervisor
Location: United States
Date Posted: May 13, 2019
Job ID: 3973
Employment Type: Permanent
To ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all reception areas operate a high quality service at all times
- To actively manage and develop the team reception, service desks of 6 branches and CRM team
- Training and developing staff to provide the department with an appropriately skilled and motivated workforce
- Ensuring that the team function to the professional and consistent standards expected so as to provide a high level of customer focus to meet the business needs
- Ensuring that the team are correctly attired and project a professional image at all times
- To project manage and facilitate the strategic implementation of new working practices to ensure the successful roll out of initiatives which will result in consistency to our customers and will improve the overall service offering
- Regularly liaising with customer relationship executives (and, when necessary, customers directly) to ensure the provision of a customer focused service including:
- 1st class reception and client facing services
- Constant review and improvement of the welcome services
- To create and update policies and procedures for the department
- Train, motivate and mentor the team on how to sell packages and reach their KPIs
- Carefully recruit, train and conduct induction to new staff
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role.
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times.
- Demonstrating the ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to lead and develop a large, diverse team.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to manage change.
- A very high standard of personal appearance.
- The ability to manage a large, diverse workforce.
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers.
- A willingness to travel to different branches to participate in training and coaching.
- Valid UAE driving license is a MUST