Performance Management & Employee Relations Manager
- Manage and execute organizational performance management in collaboration with corporate performance to align with and drive high performance culture.
- Define, finalize and implement rewards in compliance with Dubai AM reward strategy.
- Promote best practices in Employee relations in accordance with the company’s strategy, policies and procedures to efficiently meet human capital objectives.
- Manage Payroll and HR operations with strict adherence to timelines and accuracy.
- Closely monitor and ensure quality and alignment to organization’s strategic business objectives in all phases of Performance Management.
- Leverage on continuous and progressive updates in performance of employees as a way to driving performance culture with employees and leaders.
- Manage the performance management process ensuring continuous information and training are provided to all Department, Heads, Line Managers and other staff on all aspects of Objective Setting, Mid-year reviews, year-end reviews & performance ratings.
- Conduct assessment on system readiness and options, identifying the gaps to be resolved by timely escalations.
- Cascade of the corporate objectives in developing the department specific SMART objectives in alignment to achieve the overall objectives of the entity.
- Establish KPIs and metrics in alignment with overall entity goals and ensure a robust performance management system.
- Ensure all key aspects of PMS are conducted including Training / awareness sessions, Communication, Closure of appraisals and Quality check.
- Conduct deliberations with Dept Heads to review the objectives and ratings in the respective phases by conducting Quality Checks and ensuring alignment with the business requirements.
- Adherence to Bell Curve by re-calibration of performance rating.
- Reports: Prepare and submit reports on ratings and bell curve alignment to facilitate the performance linked bonus administration.
- Competency Analysis – Review existing competencies and finalize on technical and behavioral competency basket, mapping, Gap identification and recommend to Training compartment for further development actions.
Performance Improvement Plan (PIP):
- Ensure a continuous feedback process to manage performance and develop poor performance through PIP including documentation as per set guidelines.
- Advise the team to set rational and achievable PIP targets to develop poor performance, resolve any conflicts within the team, suggest corrective actions and steer the sessions to achieve the desired results by continuous monitoring and performance interventions (Technical and Behavioral).
- Exercise independent judgment in evaluation criteria and conclude PIP in strict adherence to the results achieved on set PIP targets.
- Ensure improved performance through PIP or identify potential churns and define a pipeline of exits /redundancies.
- Manage Redundancy pipeline efficiently:
- Redundancy – Meetings, Notification Letter/Package related matters and maintaining Status Tracker.
- Primary Contact for employee handholding during separation including advice/support preparing for post redundancy negotiations related to visa etc, handling the emotional aspects throughout the process, post exit formalities till EOSB payment.
- Draft and finalize JDs in compliance with established standards aiding in Talent Acquisition, Job Evaluation etc
- Execute job evaluation and recommend grade assignments.
- Prepare reports and analyse data to contribute towards overall Rewards strategy and assist in the research and development of the annual compensation program (e.g., policy/procedure changes, salary structure adjustments, and merit increments etc)
- Execute and implement LTIP (Long term Incentive Plan), STIP (Commission – Design and Implement, Performance linked Bonus etc), Salary reviews (Promotion/upgrading) and Merit Increments.
- Manage Payroll with strict adherence to timeliness and accuracy.
- Review monthly payroll and post payroll reconciliations (cost allocations) and associated payroll records of substantiations.
- Review End of Service Benefits and ensure accurate transfer to GL with relevant costing.
- Provide up to date reference and Internal / External audit trail in compliance with company regulations.
- Review Monthly Accruals and associated reports.
- Prepare adhoc associated reports as and when required by Finance for Budget/MIS etc
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Post Graduate(MBA) in HR from recognized institute.
- Professional Certification.(CHRM/SHRM/ CIPD)
Minimum Experience (number of years):
- 10 plus years of experience in HR with companies of repute.
- Handle pressure and adaptability to org. culture
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to negotiate and positively influence key stake holders.
- Rapport with all employees at all levels
- Excellent analytical, statistical, personal organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- HRMS and Oracle expertise
- Keep abreast of UAE federal laws and HR policies
Result Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, Collaboration & Teamwork, Effective Communication, Networking skills and Functional Expertise, Communication in English, Attention to Detail & Quality, Planning and organizing, Initiative and Commitment.