Digital Transformation Lead
This role serves as the organization lead for taking charge of implementing the corporate digital strategy of projects and initiatives to digitalize the operations and processes as well as increasing the users’ adoption across the enterprise of modern digital technologies and methodologies in both internal operations and customer-facing ones. Create a set of digital initiatives and projects involving business units to support the company digitalization, Communicate the digital transformation related changes and priorities to all key stakeholders and users, Support the strategy alignment with the business partners across all business lines, Oversee the implementation roadmap of the digital strategy of defined initiatives and projects. Lead partnerships with the technology vendors required to implement the strategic digital solutions.
1. Responsible for the overall strategic planning and execution of the Digital program, project portfolio and delivery
2. Lead the digital lifecycle; from concept, throughout the build and test phases, until launch and maintenance as well as user adoption
3. Initiate digital projects and evaluate their impact on the organization.
4. Collaborate with the Business digital champions and stakeholders and act as a liaison between IT and business units in relation to digital transformation program and identify areas of improvement of business process and operations
5. Coordinates initiatives in the IT Transformation Program, together with the respective sponsors and teams
6. Develop new innovative ways to leverage the business data to help creating data services of customer and market intelligence, improve internal processes through automation and optimization, and develop new business themes.
7. Stay up-to-date of new technologies that will help internal productivity and collaboration through maintaining strong relationships with the technology vendors.
8. Build business cases for the digital solutions including measurement return on investment
Job KEY COMPETENCIES and Experience:
1. Well experienced in digital solutions in relation to selection, positioning and delivery across various business industries such as: •Ecommerce • Self-service • Robotics Process Automation • Augmented Reality • Predictive Analysis & BI • IoT • M2M. • Artificial Intelligence AI • Omni-channel • Customer Engagement Portals
2. Knowledgeable of core applications for Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc. (ERP, HRMS, Salesforce Clouds, MDM, etc.)
3. Experience in solutions architecture, business process management and middleware application integration
4. Experience in change management and impact analysis and assessment
5. Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality and processes to determine potential areas of improvement
6. Excellent analytical, research, editing and organizational skills, with
Apply for this job