You will be responsible for driving local stand/sponsorship revenue and ensure we have the relevant support from key exhibitors, associations and government departments that will assist us in delivering sales and visitors.
- Maintain regular contact and visit existing and potential clients to ensure current and new business is developed
- To visit exhibitions and other events in order to make contact with current clients and develop relationships with potential clients
- To seek out, evaluate and develop new business opportunities through organic growth/new product development to maximise revenues
- Regularly review and monitor competitive publications/exhibitions and identify new leads to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised
- Develop sponsorship and branding opportunities within your product location and develop cross product opportunities.
- Monitor sales figures and report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Achieve Sales and Sponsorship targets.
- In conjunction with the Event Director and Marketing Manager, develop a sales strategy for your product to maximise exhibitor and sponsorship sales
- In conjunction with the Event Director and Marketing Manager and using local knowledge and resources, assist with the marketing strategy for your product to maximise visitor and exhibitor attendance Work with and assist the finance team in monitoring collections on invoices and managing bad debt
- Accurately update the admin and operations team on all product floorplan changes / additions / amendments in a timely manner
- At least 10+ years practical sales management experience preferably in exhibitions, events or publishing and have worked at group director level of seniority
- Able to demonstrate strong business planning, forecasting and cost control skills
- An appreciation of marketing and public relations principles
- Ability to deliver budgeted revenue
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.