The firm is seeking to hire a compliance officer and MLRO to join its expanding team with high future career prospects. The compliance function is currently outsourced to a compliance advisory firm, and the new candidate is expected to coordinate the relationship between the company and the advisor ensuring that the company complies at all times with all relevant external laws and regulation and best practices.
- Ensuring the business complies with all applicable rules including AML policies, KYC, KYB, high risk policies and sanction guidelines;
- Coordinate compliance requirements in relation to the funds operated and managed by the company
- Ensure compliance with the DFSA regulations, including but not limited to CIR, COB, GEN
- Compliance and Money Laundering reporting and acting as contact point between the Company and the regulatory authorities
- Implementing and advising the Company on the required compliance and AML controls and systems required
- Oversee the compliance by the Company in respect of the funds and underlying investors
- Manage and oversee the compliance and AML obligations in respect of service providers to the Company and underlying funds
- To take the lead in dealing with, responding to, reporting and mitigating risks related to compliance and anti-money laundering.
- Relevant Degree, training and certifications
- Minimum 4 years Compliance and AML experience.
- Adequate knowledge or previous experience within DIFC is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Investment Products, sanction screening
- Adequate knowledge of AML rules and regulatory frameworks.
- Understanding of public listing obligations is an advantage
Salary: 20-25k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***