Digital Account Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: November 07, 2019
Job ID: 4312
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a global technology platform company and they are looking for an Digital Account Manager to join their growing team in Dubai.
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes;
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution;
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation;
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results;
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign;
- Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings;
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy;
- Support and work with sales team on pre-sale research and pitch;
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing, agency experience is a big plus;
- Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges;
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance;
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Proficient in English and Arabic, Chinese is a big plus.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***