Responsible for delivering comprehensive HR support to the management together with the overall management of office functions on a daily basis. Closely liaises with management to ensure consistency in application of all HR policies and practices. Analyses and reviews company HR requirements and suggest measures for continual improvement. Taking responsibility for the management of the office functions on a daily basis and maintaining office records.
Extensive knowledge and experience of implementing and maintaining best practice HR policies, procedures and practices in Middle East. Clear understanding of local labor law. Ability to manage and coordinate office functions demonstrating a multi-functional skill set.
- Degree in HR/Business administration or related business degree
- CIPD (chartered institute of personnel and development) or equivalent
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR practice and procedures and clear understanding of local UAE labor law.
- Strong interpersonal skill including persuasiveness and resilience
- Strong communication skills and good understanding of English. Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written at all levels of the business.
- Experience in managing multicultural admin staff
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
Salary: 25K AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***