Compensation Survey Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: November 27, 2019
Job ID: 4351
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a management consultancy firm and they are looking for a Compensation Survey Manager in Dubai.
- Lead on the compensation survey strategy for the region including, identifying target firms to be included in the database, key sectors and markets, data collection, processing, analytics and reporting
- Perform data processing and data management tasks, such as coding, data manipulation/cleaning, merging, presentations, and reporting.
- Prepare off-line, custom ad-hoc reports in MS Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and/or SPSS/Tableau.
- Downloads survey data, reviews and makes revisions as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliverables (e. g., data tabulations, demographics, benchmarks, HRIS information, org structure, reports, spreadsheets, data files & written comments) are fully tested and accurate.
- Troubleshoot data or software questions and /or issues (e. g., reporting site, historical mapping, org structure, tabulations, presentations, offline reports) and answer questions from project team members.
- Contributes to the financial success of our practice by learning about how our business works (i. e. earns revenue and profit), seeking opportunities to be fully productive during lower billable work cycles
- Responsible for sending client data to global database team for benchmarking.
- Possesses a college/university degree or higher in computer science, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or other relevant field
- Has experience in related field, approximately 5 years or more
- Exposure to or experience with databases, statistical or reporting programs and experience with SPSS, Tableau or other statistical software is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) are required. Knowledge and Experience in MS Access, and SPSS are strongly preferred).
- Comfortable working with large and complex MS Excel data files.
- Has strong communication skills both written and verbal (clear and concise).
- Experience in market research (or similar research) would be beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***