Business Center Manager (Arabic Speaker)
As a Business Centre Manager, the role is to develop and implement best practices within the Business Centers Management Section. Supervises and Coordinates the Team for all meetings/activities/events related to Business Centers’ bookings, tours, daycare and external venues (within the hotel accommodation, meeting, conferences and events agreement).
The Business Center Manager is responsible for supervising the section’s meetings/events/activities and for coordinating with all participants to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of meetings/activities/events and is in charge of supervising all the details required to provide an event runs smoothly and successfully.
The Business Center Manager will be required to review and maintain the section’s corporate events/meetings/activities that are taking place daily.
The Business Center Manager is required to analyze the feedback received from the requestors through various customer experience research methods like surveys, in-person interviews and emails and ensuring that the team will take the respective action towards any concern raised.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a related field (tourism and hospitality degree/experience in 5-star hotels is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Familiar will local authority’s requirements and procedures.
- The ability to work effectively as a supervisor and team member in a multi-cultural environment.
- Well-developed organizational and presentation skills
Salary: Up to 25k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***