Business Center Coordinator
As a Business Centre Coordinator you will be expected to support the BC Manager by communicating with employees/guests/visitors and provide them with all information regarding Business Centre Management bookings.
The Coordinator must prepare market reeports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data, alongside working towards quartely sales targets and KPI's and assistanting with all strategic planning as required. As well as benchmark analysis, such as contacting company representatives as required for Senior Management and collating all relevant data for Managements review.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum 6 years of experience working in a related field
- An in depth understanding of Emirati culture
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Well-developed organizational and presentation skills
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
Salary: Up to 11,500k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***