Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: January 12, 2020
Job ID: 4397
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is an international construction firm and they are looking for a Logistics Officer in Abu Dhabi
- Managing a large pool of vehicles and drivers for a fleet of 150+
- Knowledge of corporate protocol for VIP vehicles.
- Knowledge of corporate protocol for daily transportation requests from company staff.
- Manage leased vehicles — mobilization, demobilization, replacements, maintenance follow-up etc.
- Knowledge of equipment’s and ancillary’s used to manage large corporate offices.
- Handle related corporate logistics (SSSC, furniture, vending machines, printers, accessories, plants, drinking water, etc.).
- Process of using long-term agreements to meet logistical requirements.
- Manage stores and storage yard.
- Organize, monitor and execute catering using third party contractors for corporate events.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and a min. of 8 years’ experience relevant experience.
- Knowledge of demand to invoice process.
- Good Command of Oracle system.
- Experience in managing light vehicle leasing contracts
- Knowledge of rules of local government authorities in executing any of daily activities
- Proficient user of MS Office suite.
Salary: up to 20k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***