Arabic Speaking Project Manager - Corporate Affairs
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: January 12, 2020
Job ID: 4399
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is an international construction firm and they are looking for an Arabic Speaking Project Manager - Corporate Affairs in Abu Dhabi
- Trade license management, including management of special permits.
- Managing vehicle registration, road permits and their renewals.
- Liaising with different government authorities.
- Managing public relations.
- Managing and coordinating required security permits and military permits.
- Managing, coordinating, and processing all utility services related communications and payments and follow-ups for all sites services stations.
- Managing a large volume of transactions on a daily basis.
- Managing visa requirements for 9000+ employees.
- Developing process and procedures for corporate affairs activities.
- Handling petty cash.
- Relevant bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing and working on corporate affairs.
- Experience working with Abu Dhabi government authorities.
- Excellent understanding of local laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to Lead and train a team.
Salary: up to 33k AED
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***