Demand Planning Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and analytical forecasting and demand planner with proven experience in operational process development, managing complex forecasting for our business. This role requires an individual with a passion for analytics, operational process development, and a willingness to move fast and experiment often.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced start up environment and will be comfortable with such environment. You will work across the team, HQ and partners in order to develop/improve operational process and to align on a short and long-range demand plan. You will contribute to our Sales and Operations Process for precise sales forecast and purchase planning – especially by involving HQ who takes care of our production planning. Since this is including operational process development & improvement at the company level, this is a high impact role offering an opportunity to drive and influence business-critical decisions impacting the long-term future of the business.
- Proven 10+ years’ experience in demand planning, supply chain/logistics field & 4+years’ experience as Team Manager.
- Proven Trade & Finance experience
- Ability to think proactively and find solutions to problems.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Highly organised with ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer literacy in MS Excel and PowerPoint (to at least intermediate level).
- Creativity and initiatively are needed for more efficiency
- This role requires a proactive approach where no matter how small a possible mistake can look likely to be but to highlight this and act in the company’s interest effectively saving the company time and money while providing a good service to the customer
- This role requires excellent knowledge of LCs as this is the main payment method you will also be required to teach and pass on your knowledge throughout the company on this matter
- Communication skills are key in this role as this will be dealing with a lot of cultures, nationalities to ensure the work is done in a correct and timely manner
- Excellent command of the English language - Arabic is a plus
Salary: up to 23k plus family benefits
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***