HR Business Partner - Turkey
Date Posted: May 16, 2020
Job ID: 4613
Employment Type: Permanent
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Be the ambassador of the company organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
- Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- 5-7 years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English and Turkish language.
- HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Turkey compliance and labor laws.
NOTE: Candidates MUST currently be in Turkey to be considered