Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: June 14, 2020
Job ID: 4633
Employment Type: Permanent
The role will be responsible for managing songwriter's and composer's works, partner relations, DSP and artist relationships, contract negotiations, making sure to fully optimize tracking when their music compositions are used commercially it may be in digital, radios, restaurants, etc.
- Relevant Educational qualification related to Collection Management Office, Music Industry, Digital Media, IT or Telecom.
- 3+ years of experience in Music Publishing/ Collection Society, Digital Music, and related industry.
- Excellent knowledge of music publishing companies across EMEA Region or Worldwide.
- Deep understanding of international music copyrights, licensing and related issues the music industry faces today.
- Self-motivated individual, excellent at negotiating and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects.
- Arabic oral and written communication skills is not necessary, however an advantage.