Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: June 30, 2020
Job ID: 4643
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday from 12noon to 9pm
- Financial analysis and financial modeling for the various product lines/ revenue streams of the Business Unit
- Developing and reporting on financial and operational performance metrics
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the business unit, such a invoicing, and other transactions
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Partnering with finance team to ensure procedures and controls are routinely applied whist performing accounting and operation
- Execute and drive KPI metrics for business and operation performance
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Drive process improvements required to enhance controls.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
- Should be a Graduate (Engineering / IT preferable) / CA/ CFA / ICWA; MBA - Finance preferred
- Should have minimum 5 year experience in financial modeling and financial analysis, overall 5-8 year experience in financial analyst role
- Must Have
- Extremely Hands on advanced Excel
- Extensive experience in Financial Modeling
- Excellent, demonstrated analytical abilities, data reasoning and data analysis skills
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Proactive, out of Box thinking and creative problem solving
- Proven ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically and deliver as per tight deadlines
- Stakeholder Management, ability to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles
- Experience working in an international business context, with an understanding and appreciation of business cultures and customs from around the world will be added advantage
Salary: Up to 25k