Sales Operations Manager
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: July 12, 2020
Job ID: 4652
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join their growing team in Dubai.
- Execute sales and revenue planning strategies for global accounts and/or agencies, including forecasting and goal setting methodologies for different business mode. This will include managing sales performance incentives and revenue targets, distributed sales coverage plans, revenue attribution strategies, and ongoing management of implementation and tracking processes.
- Maintain a data tracking and monitoring system for key accounts, analyzing and interpreting revenue and productivity data in depth, identifying risks and developing solutions - both for clients and for internal teams.
- Optimize overall sales processes, promote cross-functional partnership and buy-in, and ensure smooth cross-team communication, all while reducing friction and identifying any potential conflicts of interest across the global team.
- BA/BS degree preferred. Finance or data analysis majors are preferred.
- ???????3+ years of strategy, operations, or analytical experience.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, is a plus
- Experience executing sales strategies or analysis for a sales organization
- Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems. Great logical and data sensitivity.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be under pressure.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***