Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: July 28, 2020
Job ID: 4668
Employment Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a proven track record of success in the accounting functions.
- Maintain the contract files.
- Control the contracts completion process and follow up the related departments for the timely implementation of the terms of the contracts.
- Supervise, guide and instruct the accountant as required.
- Check the correctness of the accounting entries and prepare the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Communicate with the departments of the company to ensure that the contract deadlines are met, and documentations are fully completed and filed in the appropriate contract file.
- Issue the required regular and adhoc reports, accounts and analysis on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the company accounting policies and procedures are consistently implemented.
- Use company resources effectively to grow the business without adding too much expense to the bottom line.
- Liaise with clients who express concerns, complaints or issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Business Administration or similar field.
- At least 5 years of controller or management experience.
- Working experience with Quick Books accounting software
- Good experience in accounting functions and report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with leading teams and ability to delegate.
- Experience with media industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and marketing knowledge.