Principle Recruitment Consultant
Company: Kingston Stanley is looking to expand and recruit a Principal Recruitment Consultant, for its Knowledge Village Office. Kingston Stanley is a specialist independent Marketing Recruitment Consultancy, based in Dubai and servicing the Middle East. We are committed to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction leveraged through a truly personal service. We specialise in the following disciplines; Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Sales, Media, Digital, I.T, Creative roles, and Support Services.
Scope of Role: To successfully recruit quality candidates for our clients ongoing recruitment needs. The role is based on achieving success in business development, building strong relationships with clients based on excellent customer service, and successfully applying the Kingston Stanley process to facilitate closing assignments to generate a minimum revenue target.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships.
- To maintain a quality business platform with fully qualified live vacancies.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, from taking the job brief, working with the resourcers, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your shortlist and negotiating and closing offers.
- Develop a strong interview style and skill-sets in keeping with the Kingston Stanley approach and with a view to having meaningful dialogue with high calibre candidates.
- Sending when appropriate regular speculative candidates of a calibre that may be of interest to our clients.
- Contacting candidates and clients through mail shot approach.
- Conduct pre-interviews with candidates face to face, to coach and mentor them through the different client interview stages. Running mock interviews and question and answer sessions.
- To develop and promote the Kingston Stanley brand through word of mouth and social media sharing relevant news, and driving candidate and client engagement.
- Develop a strong network of professional contacts through attending business group meetings, conferences, exhibitions etc.
- Advising on corporate strategy to continually grow your desk.
- Maintain a constant awareness of what is happening in the sector of which you recruit.
- To embody at all times the confidentiality required to work closely with clients and candidates.
- Ensure accuracy of information on Bullhorn, through regular quality audits and use database in-line with company standards.
- Advise and mentor other junior members of staff, providing best practise recruitment knowledge.
- Look to develop with a view to move into an Associate Director role with further responsibilities.