VP Segment Marketing
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: November 15, 2020
Job ID: 4768
Employment Type: Permanent
Based in Abu Dhabi, reporting to the Senior VP of Marketing the role is focused on segment Marketing.
- Owns the various consumer segments with a responsibility to lead the design of end to end customer propositions, driven by insights and customer journeys, across product categories where relevant
- Owns and leads the marketing initiatives calendar, with a full go-to-market responsibility including channel steering and brand experience – main interfaces include the external market (eg. Partners), sales, regions, brand and marcomms)
- Leads cross-sell and up-sell activities taking into account needs of specific customer segments; guiding the target and incentive setting process; monitoring, reporting and suggesting ways to improve acquisition quality; developing and running tactical promotional campaigns as needed
- Full segment P&L responsibility
- Key KPIs for the position are revenue, market and wallet share, consumer time share, Customer Satisfaction and brand equity will need to be continually improved through working right across other departments and divisions, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
- Reports to and maintains ongoing dialogue with SVP/Consumer Segment & Product Marketing and provides updates periodically about operational performance and achievement of key strategic and financial targets.
- Maintains effective external interfaces with business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial /professional bodies.
- Manages monitors and evaluates the section’s on-going performance and quality of its output and services.
- Performs any other related duties, as required.
Salary Circa 70,000 AED