Head of PR & Public Affairs
Following a mandate to drive further #diversity and #inclusion across the business the ideal candidate will be #female with the ability to read and write #Arabic. (Although the role is open to all to apply). Key aspects of the role include:
- A Passion for Public Relations and Corporate Affairs
- Adaptable to different challenges and media landscape changes
- Creative in your way of thinking and strategic direction to act as a leader of change and lead the industry
- 12-15 years PR / Comms Experience a must
- Team leadership essential
- Strong writer and content creator
- Ideally a degree in communications, or Journalism, with a public policy background.
- Expertise covering 10 + countries preferred
As a family friendly business, they drive expertise, teamwork, sharing ideas and innovation along with creating a diverse cultural leadership team, to ensue constant new ways of thinking.
If you want to be part of a global firm with strong regional roots, please do apply.