Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: January 20, 2021
Job ID: 4831
Employment Type: Permanent
Be responsible for creating, developing, and implementing acquisition strategies and plans to underpin customer acquisition targets.
Work closely with the CEO to formulate business growth strategies and digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies.
Build strategies and oversee optimization and measurement of consumer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing in order to deliver incremental sales, and enable consumer loyalty.
Manage the media planning and budget across Search, Display, Retargeting, Social, Partnerships, Offline, and any additional new channels focusing at driving new customer acquisition.
Play a major analytical role in tracking and monitoring program performance against the business’s overall goals and objectives.
Provide weekly/monthly/annual policy and quote forecasts for all the business products, evaluate scenarios for ROI performance, and communicate results and recommendations to the CEO and key stakeholders.
Lead efforts in the utilization of data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement in order to improve the effectiveness of all marketing channels, paid search, email, direct mail, programmatic media, modeling, forecasting, and analysis.
- Develop compelling creative, optimized landing pages, and effective advertising across multiple channels.
- Work closely with the team to manage, validate, measure, and scale influencer marketing programs and PPC programs across UAE and KSA.
- Create and execute Affiliate Marketing Program strategies for UAE and KSA.
- Determine the necessary pace of improvement in marketing performance across a wide range of targets and standards inclusive of setting appropriate timelines and milestones to be achieved.
- Identify opportunities that improve the productivity and efficiency of campaigns.
- Manage the department’s tracking and data analytic tools.