Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: January 27, 2021
Job ID: 4843
Employment Type: Permanent
The role will organize and direct the project team to complete the project in time, in a safe manner, in accordance with the contract specifications and with the highest project quality standards also Provides comprehensive management and coordination of all project activities at all stages of development; starting from pre-development, pre-construction, development & construction and postconstruction.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architect
- Master’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or other relevant fields is preferred.
- Worked in a Project Management Consultancy would be an advantage.
- 15-20 Years relevant experience is a must.
- Experience in managing projects from A-Z (luxury residential/villas)
- PMP Certi