Digital Transformation Consultant (Senior Manager/Director) – Technology Consulting, Riyadh
Digital Transformation / Senior Manager / Director / Government Projects / Smart City Projects / Delivery / Complex Programs / IT Strategy / Architecture
Digital Transformation (Senior Manager - Director) – KSA, Riyad
• Strong business development, project delivery and project management skills
• Familiar with all phases of digital transformation and smart city projects
- At least 10-12+ years of overall relevant work experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, technology, or a related field
- A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in consultancy, professional services or project management, with expert skills in digital transformation project delivery
- Led the delivery of multiple Digital Transformation complex programs for Government Services in the MENA region with a focus on improving the user experience of Middle East citizens.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, client service and business writing and consulting skills, coupled with a strong interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology.