Senior Research Manager - Research & Advisory - Enterprise Infrastructure
- They will be client facing – Though Leader – A Public Speaker who will attend and Speak at events
- At least 10 years of experience in the IT sector, ideally with an Enterprise IT vendor, System Integrator, Consulting firm, or Analyst firm.
- Significant experience in pre-sales, solutioning, consulting, consulting, product management or market intelligence roles.
The Senior Research Manager will have 3 Research Managers reporting into them
- 1x in Dubai – 1x Turkey – 1x Egypt
About the Enterprise Infrastructure Technologies Program
The Program develops and delivers Market Data Trackers, Research and Analysis Reports, Workshops, Whitepapers, and Custom Research Projects with specific focus on areas such as
• Impact of Digital Transformation on Enterprise Infrastructure technologies; Future of Digital Infrastructure
• Software-defined Infrastructure trends: software-defined storage, software-defined networks (SDN), software-defined datacenters
• Private and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure trends
• Converged and Hyperconverged Systems market trends
• SD-WAN and enterprise network optimization
Responsibilities of this Position:
• Develop and implement a research agenda for the Program based on the Future of Digital Infrastructure that aligns with emerging trends and the needs of customers
• Develop thought leadership in areas such as Datacenter Transformation, Private/Hybrid Clouds, Software-defined Networks (SDN), Hyperconverged Systems, Hybrid Data management etc.
• Author insightful reports on market trends and CxO priorities
• Deliver actionable advice and recommendations to C-level stakeholders in the industry.
• Manage a team of senior analysts and managers based across the Middle East and Africa region.
• Review and sign-off of client presentations, reports, whitepapers, custom project deliverables, etc.
• Speak / present at client workshops and technology conferences as a thought leader on key technology market trends and developments.