Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: April 27, 2021
Job ID: 4979
Employment Type: Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable – Collection, Chasing, Processing, Reporting, Managing bad/doubtful debts, etc.
- Billing – execution / monitoring / forecasting - Checking billing guides to engagement letter and exception reporting.
- Proactive Work-In-Progress Management.
- Ad-hoc queries from Timekeepers to support their time recording, client information, etc.
- Support for others during their leave/absence.
- Consider VAT / Tax implications for client set-ups including preparing tax related reports.
- Determine monthly revenue and collection forecast.
- Assist in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
Required experience, skills and attributes:
- Preference for University Graduate / Post Graduate with major in Accounts.
- Experience working in the Accounts Department of MNC or large corporate.
- Working experience in Service Industry would be added advantage.
- Computer literacy with Advance Level of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of ELITE (Accounting Platform) would be an advantage.
- Law Firm experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
Salary: up to 18k