R&D Manager (Chocolate, Tea or Coffee)
This role is a key one which demands technical knowledge, experience, and track record in managing people to deliver the innovation, renovation and productivity required by the company to fulfil an aggressive tactic and strategic plan, to transform the company and bring it to the next
- University degree in General Chemistry, Food Science and Technology, Food Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a project manager in Global FMCG with good supervisory and teamwork skills in challenging environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in project reports, and status updates. Communicates Effectively and Candidly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and be organized.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment, and to balance changing priorities to drive key projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative with the ability to work collaboratively to drive results
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, strategic planning, organizational savvy, and engaging leader skills
Salary: up to 35k plus family benefits
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED