PA to Board and General Counsel
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: May 30, 2021
Job ID: 5024
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is currently looking to fill a Personal Assistant to the Board and General Counsel in Dubai.
- Perform all secretarial and support responsibilities for the General Counsel, and Board.
- Make all arrangements and manage logistics for Board and Committee meetings, as well as receptions and Board lunches/dinners and other coordination of high-level meetings.
- Assist Board Secretary with management and coordination of all Secretariat functions, including preparation of Board and Committee papers, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements for members of the Board and designated members of Executive, including hotel bookings, airport transfers, transport, visa requirements.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar position in a multinational corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration would be an advantage
- Experience performing Board Secretarial functions
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications with particular emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED