Operations Manager / Director
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: June 08, 2021
Job ID: 5038
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a your and emerging luxury brand and they are looking to hire an Operations Manager to join the growing team in Dubai
- Manage and oversee the operations of all retail stores to achieve of long-term strategic and financial objectives, by implementing retail strategies and sale policies.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- Recruit, train and coach the sales team and conceptualize incentive programs to achieve targets and work closely with HR to define competitive retention policies for the retail team.
- Communicate effectively with the host brand and ensure best selection of seasonal stock are brought in on time, continuously negotiate the best deals.
- P&L Management & Budget forecasts, optimizing expenses
- Monitoring local and international market trends to adapt the company accordingly
- Developing and cascading the organization's strategy/mission statement to the team and implementing appropriate practices to align personnel with company goals
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third-party utilizations are at the best price and value
- Manage all company's operations in accordance with the overall goal
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing plans in coordination with the Marketing team
- Look after the retail stores as well as the back of house
- A natural leader overseeing all operational activities for the organization
- University degree or above related discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant managerial experience, preferably 5 years in high-end luxury segment
- People management, as well as coaching and mentoring skills
- Required language skills: English and Arabic (+other languages - would be an added advantage)
- Strong business Acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiar with local and international markets trends and being able to build accordingly
- Good negotiation skills
Salary: up to 40k
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED