Public and Government Relations Manager (UAE National)
Your role will be to work in the Public and Government Relations Department and be the main point of contact for all communication with the relevant governmental authorities and representing the company when required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process work permit, licenses, passes and VISA applications
- Cancel, renew, modify work permit, licenses, passes or visa applications
- Deal with all type of government bodies and institutions within UAE.
- Assist staff in EID and Health check processes.
- Manage internal and documentation and legal compliance while ensuring a proper record keeping is maintained electronically and in hard copies.
- Alert internal departments and employees on expiries of documents, renewals of documents and changes or immigration related processes.
- Deal and liaise with HNWI / UHNWI
- Supporting the executive leadership team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Public Relations Officer/Manager (PRO) in Dubai
- The candidate should have connections with the government entities
- Candidates should have a great personality
- Excellent communication skills (both Arabic and English)
- Accurate understanding of government fee structure.
- Strong background of UAE Labor law
- This position is open for UAE nationals with family book
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not a must
- Excellent organization skills
Salary: AED 25-30k
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED