Recruiting Specialist (Arabic) - Riyadh
Location: Saudi Arabia
Date Posted: September 14, 2021
Job ID: 5224
Employment Type: Permanent
As a dynamic and driven Recruiting Specialist you will support the regional campus hiring team in the targeted recruiting of outstanding candidates for the office in KSA.
As the main contact person for candidates, this position will guide the candidates throughout the entire recruiting process. The Recruitment Specialist is expected to provide creative, innovative ideas, develop strategies and concepts to continuously improve campus hiring at the organisation.
- In collaboration with the Team Leader, building and improving the overall Campus Hire strategy
- Owning the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process
- Establishing strong relationships with candidates across various cohorts and seen as the main point of contact
- Managing complex conversations with candidates and liaising with international recruiting teams
- Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus minimum 3 - 5 years talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools and tactics.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills with fluency in English and Arabic
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Salary: 15-17k SAR