Head of Cyber Security – Telecoms (Bahrain)
This requires high level understanding of cyber threats along with extensive knowledge of solutioning of internet/cyber threats in hybrid environment.
Good knowledge of cyber security tools and technologies and in depth understanding of solution from device to application level.
- Previous experience in Cyber Security practice and Information security, documentation is highly recommended and desired.
- Experience in installing, administration of security tools such as SIEM, email security, endpoint security and should also have previous experience in starting a SOC from scratch.
SOC & Device Management
- High end understanding and experience in evaluating and applying best suitable solutions in telecom such as email security, Firewall, Proxy, endpoint security, EDR, DLP, Artificial Intelligence along with Threat Management and Orchestration.
- Vulnerability remediation, understanding the process of malware detection and remediation.
- Fair amount of knowledge on device level like Firewall, active directory, Proxy etc.
- Leading the team of Incident response with SIEM tool such as Qradar, AlienVault and ArcSight.
- Good knowledge of active directory and networking L2/L3 is desired.
- 6+ years’ experience
Salary: BHD 2,000 Per Month (based on experience)
Arabic Speaking is a bonus
Please share CVs with Suneeta