Senior Executive-Digital Marketing
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: October 12, 2021
Job ID: 5317
Employment Type: Permanent
Display/Video Campaign Manager Key responsibilities
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords – Display Network and YouTube
- Maintain and monitor Display/Video campaigns, plan and execute different targeting, daily and monthly budget caps, CPM,CPC and CPL performance, ad engagement and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of display and video campaigns at scale
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for placement opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of display advertising in accordance with company goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid display/video campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate ad engagement and performance across different platforms including Google AdWords
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 3 years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager with similar role
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.