Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 5332
Employment Type: Permanent
To improve the group's financial performance through strategic financial planning and development; works closely with the management team in accomplishing the group’s financial objectives.
- Comply with company policies and procedure and recommend continuous process improvements to increase efficiency and/or improve internal controls
- Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the company's general ledger in all aspects.
- Maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions and all journal entries.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Ensure all balances are properly supported and documented
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and special projects as requested;
- Responsible for month end closing, GL, AP, AR
- Ensure the timely preparation of all financial records for monthly financial Reporting.
- Daily reporting of
- Trading Future & options P&L and positions
- Cash Positions & Activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of organization.
- Advanced Microsoft excel
- Familiar with several accounting software
DUE TO THE N