To improve the group's financial performance through strategic financial planning and development; works closely with the management team in accomplishing the group’s financial objectives.
Duties will include overseeing financial and accounting operations, revenue analysis and forecasting, reporting, ensuring compliance with regulations, budgeting, and forecasting, analyzing & consolidating financial data, internal controls, audit and cash flow management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of organization.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Advanced Microsoft excel
- Familiar with several accounting software
Salary: up to 25k AED
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED