Chief Operating Officer (Arabic)
Location: United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 5335
Employment Type: Permanent
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) and is responsible for the Group’s day-to-day operating activities, including, Finance, HR, Commercial, Marketing & Communications, Business Development, Security/Health & Safety. He/She is responsible of managing, mentoring and transferring the know-how and the business acumen to the corporate teams reporting to him/her.
The COO will bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the Group. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the Group.
- Marketing and Communications
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, finance, sales, business development, legal and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- At least 20 years of experience, with 10 in an executive level position, such as GM, Director, C-Level or other senior roles.
- Native Arabic speaker, fluent in English.
- Experience in the media industry within the MENA region is a must.
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF