Head - Design (UI/UX)
The role will be based in Kuwait. The person will be part of the Digital practice, predominantly focusing on the following business units:
- Food & Beverage
Our client is currently experiencing a transformation that will result in a shift from a “Project based” to a “Product based” organization, in line with the most technology-advanced and agile companies at a global level.
The Head - Design (UI/UX) will report directly to the Retail IT Director, having overall responsibility for Design across the entire Retail group – managing design across all digital touchpoints, including ecommerce platform, mobile applications, store applications, digital kiosks, digital menu boards etc.
- Lead Design team, Industries resources & external partner resources.
- Assume overall responsibility for all Digital Design initiatives across the Retail group.
- Participate as leader in the on-going digital transformation.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share project updates.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
- University degree, ideally from a creative design discipline.
- 5 years+ experience working within Design, specifically ecommerce design.
- 8 years+ experience of working within a fast-paced Retail environment
- Ability to deliver world class design solutions across all consumer facing touchpoints in an omni channel retail environment.
- Ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
- Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
- Project manageme